One of the key services we provide is workshop facilitation to establish greater focus around a subject matter or proposition, or to develop a rough idea into a project or product of substance and structure.
We offer an initial workshop session to start this process or to provide you with enough focus to carry this forward yourselves for a reduced rate.
We’ll provide, once supplied with a rough brief and some supporting insights, the following:
- a half day desk research around your subject matter
- a workshop with two consultants in attendance to facilitate and participate
- a written review of the session, including all desk research and other input, with any conclusions established in the session summarised
This service can be used for:
- Assisting with pitch processes for agency or organisational tenders
- Redefining a proposition around a service or product
- Product innovation refinement ahead of funding applications
- Strategic definition around marketing or product development
- User experience refinement
We’re happy to either work behind the scenes for agencies, providing a white label service, or in partnership with organisations or businesses. We’re keen to provide support to the cultural sector and will offer a further reduction for your workshop if we believe the output will assist/benefit in the provision of cultural services or products – get in touch to find out more.
The reduced workshop cost is £1,000 per workshop. This can be attended by up to 4 attendees (additional attendees can participate but further costs maybe incurred). Requires one week notice for planning (in most circumstances) and the post workshop report will be provided within a week of the workshop.